Complete Wastewater Systems in Houston
Applied Mechanical Technology is a highly-respected industry leader in complete wastewater systems in Houston, specializing in the design and construction of industrial wastewater treatment components and systems for a wide range of industries.
A trained and experienced staff of professional technicians use only the highest quality materials to make sure you get the heavy-duty performance you demand and expect. All of the complete wastewater systems meet the highest production standards of craftsmanship and are extensively tested throughout the manufacturing process.
For complete information on the wide range of products and services for complete wastewater systems in Houston, call toll free 877-489-2681 now and speak to one of our knowledgeable representatives. You can also email us anytime at Sales@AppliedMechTech.com.
Highest Quality Complete Wastewater Systems
Applied Mechanical Technology designs and builds all core technology equipment in-house. Our line of complete wastewater systems and equipment includes:
- Controls packages
- DAF dissolved air flotation
- Inclined plate clarifiers
- Multimedia filters
- Oil water separators
We have the flexibility to configure our complete industrial water treatment systems as needed in our own shop. Our team of industry specialists are prepared to meet the most stringent product specifications while meeting and exceeding your expectations.
Complete wastewater systems from Applied Mechanical Technology are configured for a variety of industries including:
- Metal finishing and plating: Separation of metals from water include clarification, flotation, and filtration.
- Food processing: Cooked meats, vegetable washing/cooking, bakery sanitation wastewater, deli meats, seafood. Process includes emulsion breaking, coagulation, flocculation, solids (TSS), BOD and COD reduction, FOG (O&G) removal and water recycling.
- Refinery wastewater: Chemical and petroleum-based process wastewater from various unit processes in refineries. Process includes oil emulsion breaking, precipitation, coagulation, separation by clarification, flotation, filtration.
- Groundwater remediation: Our complete wastewater systems are typically employed at the beginning or the end of a complete system. These systems benefit and in some cases must have reduced load for them to work correctly.
- Tankwash and railcar washing wastewater: Tankwash wastewater is some of the toughest there is because the strength and composition changes frequently depending on what is being washed. We separate the contaminants from water using various technologies including clarification, flotation, and filtration.
- Industrial laundries: Laundries are typically categorized as either shop towel and traffic mats or table cloth and linens. Shop towels present considerable oily water while linens are easier but contain solids and lint.
Professional Industrial Wastewater Systems
For complete information on the wide range of products and services for complete industrial wastewater systems in Houston, call toll free 877-489-2681 now and speak to one of our knowledgeable representatives. You can also email us anytime at Sales@AppliedMechTech.com.
Or you can simply fill out the contact form to the right and we will respond shortly.